The University of Birmingham is thrilled to announce the availability of scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024 in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Data Science Conversion Masters.
These scholarships have been created with the aim of fostering diversity and inclusivity by encouraging more women, Black students, disabled students, and students from lower socioeconomic backgrounds to pursue postgraduate studies in artificial intelligence (AI) and data science at our university.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A fantastic opportunity to pursue your studies in the UK! The University of Birmingham is an amazing public research university situated in Birmingham, England.
With a rich history dating back to 1900, it stands as one of the oldest and most distinguished Redbrick universities in the UK.
Renowned for its emphasis on research, it proudly holds membership in the highly esteemed Russell Group of leading UK research universities.
The University of Birmingham boasts state-of-the-art facilities and is celebrated for its groundbreaking research, particularly in the fields of science, engineering, and medical research.
University of Birmingham Information
Established over a century ago in 1900, the University of Birmingham is a prestigious institution of higher education. Nestled in the vibrant city of Birmingham, West Midlands, it caters to a population of one to five million residents.
Recognized by the Privy Council, this coeducational university boasts an impressive enrollment range of 30,000 to 34,999 students.
Offering a diverse range of bachelor’s degrees and programs, the University of Birmingham welcomes students from all corners of the globe. Come and join the vibrant international community at our esteemed institution.
- Eligible Countries: UK
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any AI and data science-related Master’s programmes offered by the University of Birmingham.
- Admissible Criteria: The scholarship funding will be prioritized for women, Black students, disabled students, and students from lower socioeconomic backgrounds who have never studied STEM or STEM-related degrees before.
- Students must have an unconditional or conditional offer for a place on a University of Birmingham Data Science or AI-related Masters Course before applying for this scholarship.
The University of Birmingham will select 120 students and provide an award amount of £10,000 to cover tuition and living costs.
- How to Apply: Applicants must first have an offer for a place on a University of Birmingham AI and data science-related master’s programme. Then, they should complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Personal statement, reference letter, and transcript of records.
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the University of Birmingham’s admission requirements for the AI and data science-related master’s programmes.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English must provide evidence of their English proficiency.