The University of British Columbia (UBC) is renowned for being a global leader in research. The vibrant Vancouver campus is situated in a picturesque setting, only 10 km away from the city center.
The setting is genuinely remarkable, featuring lush forests and snow-capped hills, along with breathtaking panoramic vistas of the sea. At the University of British Columbia (UBC), students hailing from various regions of Canada and beyond, have unrestricted use of its exclusive scientific and research amenities.
The University of British Columbia presents an effective academic program that enables financially dedicated PhD students to pursue a degree. This program offers candidates a research-centric, high-quality education that aims to shape them into responsible, well-informed, capable, and business-oriented individuals.
– Host Country: Canada;
– Study Level: PhD;
– Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
– Scholarship Worth: 10,000$ – 20,000$;
– Eligible Countries: National and International Students;
– Available Subjects: All Subjects;
– Application Deadline: June 30, 2021.
The UBC Public Scholars Award is accepting applications for PhD students from all subjects at the University of British Columbia in Canada, open to both national and international students.
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship payment will be made in two installments for a maximum of $10,000, with a combined total of $20,000 for each student over the course of the PhD.
- Candidates are required to not exceed 48 months of PhD studies by August 31, 2020;
- Candidates are required to be enrolled in the University of British Columbia PhD program as of September 1, 2020;
- Candidates in year 6 have between 48 and 60 months of PhD studies, which can be admitted only under the very special conditions.
Application process: To participate in this scholarship program, applicants must be studying for a PhD at the selected Canadian university. Once approved, applicants may proceed to apply for this scholarship.
Supporting Documents: Download the finished online application form and the Canadian Common CV.
Admission Conditions: Applicants must have a bachelor’s and master’s degree with high academic standing.
Language Conditions: Applicants are required to successfully complete the English language requirements to be admitted to the university.